Thursday 25 August 2011

3A Joshua Goh (6)

Through this service learning I have learnt how to approach people in the correct way so that you grasp their attention and achieve your ultimate goal. I have also become more aware of the less well off people in Singapore and the kindness that they receive from charities. The less fortunate need help from others so that they too can live a comfortable life.

I noticed that some people were very uncooperative and selfish. Others however were very willing to donate and do their part to help those not as fortunate as them.

I'm glad a got this opportunity to do what little I could to help collect rice for those who need it and I feel that this was really an eye opener for me. I will do it again if I have the time as I want to help the less well off and give back to society. 

No comments:

Post a Comment